Friday, September 16, 2016

Tyrone's New Life by Z. Collins


              Tyrone’s New Life

    This book is written by me, Zelvin Collins II. The son of author, Maggie Collins. This will be my last book blog because of being busy with school and book advertising. I made this book for the people that can connect to it. This book is about a boy in New Orleans named, Tyrone Lamar III that moves to Franklin, Louisiana with his grandparents because his father died. He experiences different things. I made this book for the people that can connect to it and to change some people's lives. I was trying to get my book to be a 8th or 7th grade book to read  because that's around the grade that I'm in but I guess any grade in middle school could read it. Almost any grade can read it because it doesn't have that many big words. There are probably about only three big words in it, or maybe more. It's a 70 page novelette.
      I was trying to make it funny a little bit and my mom said that it is funny a little bit but only certain people could probably believe that it's funny. From time to time, it rhymes because that's something that I'm pretty good at. When I first started reading, I was first produced to poetry so that's why I think that I'm pretty good at rhyming. I liked Langston Hughes poems and Dr. Suess poems but I pretty much forgot most of them.
   The character Tyrone comes  from other boys at my school that had lost their fathers to gun violence, but I'm not going to get too much into my book because that's spoiling it. I just want to change the community by this book. I know that many kids my age probably won't want to read this book because they don't like to read but I hope that they get encouraged to read this book some other how.
    New Orleans is a bad city, the crime makes no since. Many things affect this,  bad music, poverty, being depressed, parental issues, and other emotional feelings.  I just don't want kids to be like that when they get older. I'm going to try to do my best to get as much knowledge so I can put it into fictional books so it can entertain and probably even make them a better person.
    I know that people are going through a lot and I want to fix that. I want to help communities even if it's not mine. We need to teach people to do better and not worse. We need to teach people to give compliments instead of give insults, we need to get people to be calm instead of fight, we need to teach people to read books that makes them feel interested in instead of watching  television shows/movies that they're interested in, we need to teach boys to be gentlemen like instead of lady like, we need to teach girls to be lady like instead of un lady like/man like, we need older siblings to teach younger siblings, and we need to teach people to do intelligent things so maybe we can grow a better community and a better nation. We all can't be the perfect or the same, but the majority of us can help the community instead of depending on something to do it for us.
   
 
                                                                     MY BOOK TRAILER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment