Friday, July 15, 2016

Wisdom for a Young CEO by Douglas Barry


Wisdom for a Young CEO


   I’m going to try my best to do this blog. I haven't read this book too much because I've been busy this week with a book that I'm getting ready to publish. I've been trying to get the materials to make it successful and right now it's in the editing stage. I haven't read the whole book yet but hopefully I will. It's still okay if I don't. I'm not going to do a big summary of the book but I will talk a little bit about it, literally. 
   Anyways, this book is a book that is typically for anyone that wants to be successful for whatever job you are trying to have. It is called "Wisdom for a Young CEO" but it's not just about CEOs. It's basically success advice which is something that I try to find all the time. It is something very useful in life. It has stories from the author himself, letters, and advice. The author has some experience himself as trying to become a CEO too. He wanted to be a archaeologist when he was 12 years old but then thought it was boring so he wanted to be a archaeologist CEO.
   I recommend this book for anyone who is a business person or wants to be one. Or anyone who has a job and just wants to get better at it. My dad gave me this book because he wants me to be successful as a author and he was done reading it for his job as a insurance man. Which I guess is supposedly a businessman job. Evan Carmichael  is a person that makes videos about success rules from celebrities.
   These are some 3 videos that I like and think are some very good motivational videos for people that want to be successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment